miércoles, 14 de marzo de 2012

DIY idea to organize your earrings.


 Hi everybody! This is so simple, you just need a scarf and some tacks.

I think is a great idea so the earrings do not tangle, you know when you have them all together like in a box is really easy to have a mess on there and having trouble finding pairs.

Last week I read on Elle magazine that neon colors ARE BACK LADIES! Personally I love these Zara pink jeans, I think there is not better combination than a pair of jeans and a blazer. Never gets old.


Hope you like it!
xo
Clau.

4 comentarios:

  1. I'm a big fan of neon colours, so I'm verry happy for this.

    malamajka.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. oh wow. amazing outfit, and i love your jewelry!:}
    like your blog.

    take a look at mine and follow me if you like!

    ResponderEliminar